Just a reminder to all of our temporary workers that we are coming up to the end of the financial year, so all holidays need to be taken before April 6th, 2023. This would have been explained to you at registration and detailed in the application and induction process.
- If you look at your payslips it will tell you how many holidays you have accrued.
- You must give at least one week’s notice of any holiday requests.
- Holidays cannot be carried over into the next financial after April 6th, 2023
- You cannot work and be paid holiday.
- You cannot take holiday whilst on sick leave.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all holiday is taken before the end of the Financial Year 6th April.