Welcome to the Direct Response Employment Candidate HUB
LOTS OF JOB VACANCIES
All levels of Industrial & Commercial, Permanent and Temporary Job Vacancies covering Wiltshire Somerset and UK wide.
We will support you every step of the way.
Join the Direct Response team and we will help you find the job you’re looking for and advise you on the best way forward.
The team at Direct Response have over 60 years combined experience between them, they love what they do and will use there expert knowledge to work with you and support you in finding your ideal job.
The Registration Process
To enable the registration process to be as swift as possible, we are able to offer our candidates an online registration form which can be completed at home or in the office, all you need to do is supply your email address.
Once you have completed the online form, you will then be invited in to the office to complete the registration process face to face and also provide us with your relevant documentation stated below.
Please click below to download our agency handbook for job seekers.
All candidates are required to provide the following original documents as follows.
- Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Share code / BRP if required.
- Proof of National Insurance Number (e.g. NI Card, P45, P60)
- Proof of Address
- References covering period of 2-5 years
- Bank Details for Temp Work
- Driving Licence (if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS (if applicable)
- If you are looking for a permanent role, we work with a number of clients across Wiltshire and Somerset and can support you in looking for your next permanent position. We work across a range of sectors from entry level roles through to senior and executive positions within commercial, industrial, driving, technical and engineering industries.
- We will work with you in assisting with interview preparation including negotiating offers such as salary and benefits and our service does not stop once you start, we like to keep in touch to make sure you are settling in to your new position.
- As a candidate of Direct Response Employment Services, working with us on a temporary assignment, we like to think of you as one of the team and will always be on hand to support with any queries you may have with your assignment. That is why the team are on call 24/7, 7 days a week so if you need us then we are there for you and will support you through the whole process.
- We work with you to find a job that matches your requirements, however if you start a temporary role and you feel it is not for you then please get in touch with one of our friendly consultants and we can support you in finding a new role.
Areas We Cover
We are one of the top employment agencies based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire but we also regularly have jobs available from across the whole of the UK for a range of different sectors. Some of the popular areas we regularly list jobs for includes but is not limited to Aberthaw, Cardiff, South Wales, Bristol, Kent, Essex, Barnstone, Mount Sorrell, Solihull, Banbury, Herefordshire, Southampton, Buxton, Dunbar, Scotland, Swindon and more.
All our active and current job roles we are recruiting for are displayed on our website which is updated daily. View all jobs here and apply today.