Honest, Open & Reliable
Recruitment In Wiltshire, Somerset & Surrounding Areas
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
We are still very much open and operating as usual to both clients and candidates. All visitors will need to follow and maintain strict social distance measures that are in place whilst on our premises. All visitors will be required to wear a face mask and must sanitise their hands upon arrival where you will then be asked to complete a COVID 19 pre-screen questionnaire.
We are only allowing one person in the office at one time now to minimise the number of visitors. If you are looking to register for work, may we ask you to phone us and book an appointment. We will keep you updated with any changes.
Direct Response Employment Services
Direct Response Employment Services is your local recruitment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
Having been recruiting since 1998, Direct Response Employment Services has become one of the top recruitment agencies in the local area as Di and her team know exactly the calibre of staff to look for when it comes to placing candidates.
Customer Service and Production Administrator
Direct Response Employment Services are working with our long established client in Westbury who are seeking a customer service and production administrator to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a crucial role where you will be supporting with a mix of tasks ranging from customer service duties through to administrative support within a small but busy team.
Key duties will include the below:
- Data inputting and processing of customer orders.
- Managing Customer communication and queries.
- Assisting with recruitment tasks such as HR documentation, Filing employee absences, holiday requests and updating the staff holiday boards.
- Assisting with recruitment processes such as right to work checks and employee referencing.
- Preparation of job packs and induction paperwork.
- Dealing with sales orders and invoices.
- Assisting the office with other general admin and customer service duties as and when required.
We are looking for a good all round administrator and customer service professional who is able to work in a small team, be a real team player and much in when required.
As you will be keying in a lot of information we are looking for someone who is accurate, good attention to detail and strong IT skills especially within Microsoft packages.
Our client is looking to get someone started on the 26th of April, so you must be available to start on this date for a handover.
Brand / Marketing Manager
Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with a fantastic organisation in Westbury in supporting them with the recruitment of a Brand / Marketing Manager to join there team on a permanent basis.
This is a crucial and creative role within their business, so we are looking for a driven marketing professional with experience in both UK and Global marketing strategies to effectively manage marketing and brand across all marketing channels.
This is very much a hands on role working in partnership with the design, data, product, sales and customer service teams to develop, deliver and continuously improve marketing activity along with customer brand experience both online and offline.
You will be working closely with the sales team to manage digital activity, measure performance, improve ROI (emails, social media and website SEO)
Leading, managing and developing a creative content team as well as managing freelancers and agencies along with the marketing budget.
Writing content, proof reading and editing content such as marketing material both print and digital.
- A relevant degree within marketing or equivalent qualification.
- At least 4 years experience within marketing.
- Experience of managing Multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience of managing front end SEO.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles and communication.
- 20 days holiday with an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 26 days plus bank holidays.
- Product discounts and monthly product allowance.
- Gym Membership
- Salary – £28-32k depending on experience.
If you have previous marketing / Brand experience and would like to discuss this role further then please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Warehouse Assistants/ Forklift Driver
We are delighted to be working with our established client in Frome who are recruiting for Warehouse/ Forklift Driver to join their team.
The role would involve all aspects of warehouse including receipt of stock control, picking and despatch and any other duties required.
You will safely load and unload goods from delivery using forklift and sign for delivery notes. Pick and check stock prior to it being sent and complete all necessary paperwork. Stock movements using computer or handheld to include transferring to appropriate depots or issuing stock. Perform checks when required to ensure accuracy including investigating any stock discrepancies.
- Good level of communication
- IT Literate
- Hold valid Forklift Licence ( Reach Truck)
- Knowledge of warehouse systems
This position does involve shift work
Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00 – 14:00 -22:00
£11.47 per hour (including shift allowance)
If you have the experience and valid forklift licence, then get in touch
We are currently seeking Hygiene cleaners to join our client’s team.
The ideal candidates will have a good level of communication skills this position can be physical and very busy. You will need to have good organisation skills reliable and hardworking.
- Cleaning and sanitising all equipment used within the factory
- Cleaning & sanitising changing rooms and rest room.
- Using the cardboard bailer
- Emptying bins
- Keeping yard clean & Tidy
We have two positions available
08:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday
16:00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in the above then please feel free to get in touch.
Must have own transport due to location.