Find your dream job right here
Honest, Open & Reliable
Recruitment Agency Working Across Wiltshire, Somerset & The UK
Job Alerts Now Active
We have a new JOB ALERTS feature which has just been added to our website.
This allows you to create an email alert on a weekly or monthly basis to notify you of any new jobs added which match your search criteria. To activate this, login to your account and click ‘Job Alerts’ on the right menu.
UK Wide Employment Agency Based In Wiltshire
Direct Response Employment Services is your local independent recruitment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire. As a local employment agency we provide recruitment services to both the Commercial and Industrial & Transport sectors. We can successfully recruit across Wiltshire, Somerset and beyond supporting candidates and businesses across the UK.
Our Commercial Division specialises in all office support and HR roles, sales & marketing, accountancy & finance, skilled & technical and also Senior & Executive roles. Our Industrial Team are able to support your recruitment needs with semi & unskilled industrial roles, catering & hospitality and warehousing staff. Our Transport division are able to support with drivers etc.
We are able to provide temporary, temp to perm, contract and permanent staff for all sectors.
If you are a candidate looking for a permanent or temporary role or a business looking to recruit new talent and would like to see how we can support you, then speak to one of our friendly consultants today.
Having been recruiting since 1998, Direct Response Employment Services has become one of the top employment agencies in the local area as Di and her team strive in getting to know you personally, building relationships and working in partnership to find you the right job or the right candidate for your business.
Areas We Cover
We are one of the top employment agencies based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire but we also regularly have jobs and agency work available from across the whole of the UK for a range of different sectors. Some of the popular areas we regularly list jobs for includes but is not limited to Aberthaw, Cardiff, South Wales, Bristol, Kent, Essex, Barnstone, Mount Sorrell, Solihull, Banbury, Herefordshire, Southampton, Buxton, Dunbar, Scotland, Swindon and more.
If you are looking for a temporary or permanent role across the UK please register with us or contact our helpful team for more information, we have a wide range of jobs and roles which require employees urgently.
Employees Urgently Needed
We always have a wide range of jobs available across a number of industries, we have jobs permanent & temp jobs which require employees urgently. Our job categories include technical jobs, warehouse jobs, manufacturing jobs, industrial jobs, delivery driver jobs, HGV driver jobs, forklift driver jobs, office jobs, van driver jobs and much more. View all jobs here.
Latest Jobs / Agency Work
We now have an exciting opportunity available immediately for a permanent Stores Person for our client based in Corsham.
As a stores person the role would involve
- Receiving goods into the warehouse
- Putting stock away
- Picking and packing components for production
- Packing components ready for dispatch
- Any other duties required.
We are seeking a candidate that has previous experience within a stores role full training will be provided. Must have good communication literacy and numeracy skills and strong attention to detail and be able to follow instructions accurately. Must be able to work as part of a team. Forklift licence would be an advantage.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30 and Friday 08:00-15:30 Some flexibility on start time is available.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Day off for your Birthday
Operative (non Food)
Are you looking for a new challenge in the publishing industry? We have an exciting opportunity to join our clients team in Melksham. With a competitive salary of £11.77 per hour, this role offers a great opportunity for growth and development.
- Assist in the production of high-quality publications, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in the bindery process.
- Collaborate with the publishing team to ensure timely delivery of printed materials.
- Operate and maintain bindery equipment, including binding machines, trimmers, and folder machines.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure finished products meet the highest standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, following all safety guidelines.
- Competitive salary of £11.77 per hour.
- Opportunity for growth and development in the publishing industry.
- Work with a talented and dedicated team.
- Access to great company benefits.
- 34 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays)
- Significant birthday benefit (after 1 year service
- Overtime paid after 40 hours @1.5
Hours: Must be able to work on a treble shift pattern 06:00 to 14:00/ 14:00 to 22:00/ and Nights 22:00 to 06:00.
Access to transport is essential due to the clients location.
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Melksham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Ceiling Track Hoist installer
Website Direct Response Employment Services
Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
We are currently seeking a Ceiling track hoist Installer for our client.
As a Ceiling Track Hoist Installer/ you will undertake varied work to the agreed specification and performance as necessary to maximise the independence and mobility of service users.
This role may be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Based from our Calne depot, your role will include:
- Survey the properties for installation works producing planned drawings where required.
- Liaise with a Healthcare professional to ascertain the correct solution for the service user regarding ceiling track hoists or adaptations
- Installing agreed solution – ceiling track hoist systems or adaptations such as Fitting Concrete and or modular outdoor steps /ramps and erecting modular or galvanised rails
- Undertake specified maintenance of equipment’s in line with manufacturer standards and legal requirements.
- Carry out repair works of the systems and equipment
- Comply with all Company PPE requirements
- To demonstrate a practical knowledge in order that homecare medical equipment and/or minor adaptations can be fitted safely.
The successful candidate will:
- Have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 3 years
- Deliver a service with empathy and care
- Work well independently and as part of a team as well as having good communication skills
- Be flexible with working days/hours to suit the needs of the business
- Participate in an emergency on-call rota
- Good route planning and organisational skills.
- Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Van for travel to and from work
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Care First employee assistance programme including free counselling
- Discount arrangements
- Free uniform
- Opportunities for career progression
If you are interested in a role where you can work in a great team with great benefits and carry out a role where you can add value to our customers lives every day, then this is the role for you.
Salary: From £21,500.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- driving: 3 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road
Are you a skilled Fabric Cutter looking for a new opportunity?
Look no further! We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Fabric Cutter to join our Clients team in Westbury.
- Measure, mark, and cut fabric according to specified patterns and designs
- Operate cutting equipment, such as scissors, knives, or rotary cutters
- Ensure accuracy and precision in cutting fabric pieces
- Collaborate with other team members to meet production deadlines
- Inspect fabric for any defects or imperfections
- Take pride in your work
- Have a ‘can do’, positive attitude
- Good eye for detail
- Hard working
- Committed and punctual individual
- Team player
You have the option of working Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00 or 08:00 to 16:30
- Company pension
- Employee discount
LGV 1 & 2 Drivers
Direct Response Employment services are recruiting for LGV1 and LGV2 for our local Clients. The ideal candidates will have good knowledge of the WTD and UK road networks and be flexible. You must hold a full CPC and Digital card, be 25 years old + and with no more than 6 points for speeding (due to insurance purposes).
We can offer:
- Regular weekly work
- Nights Out
- Various start times
- Full time or ad hoc shifts to fit around your lifestyle.
- Weekly paid (PAYE )
- Holiday Pay
LGV 1 £14.00 + Overtime
LGV 2 £13.00 + Overtime
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for work.
Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting a successful family owned business which has grown over 50 years to becoming a leader within its field.
They are on the look out for a number of electricians to join the team on a permanent basis to support their growth across the Southwest regions and they are looking for Electricians mainly within Wiltshire, Somerset and the Dorset area.
- Electrical Testing and inspections.
- Upgrading of electrical heating appliances.
- Fitting of new wires and rewiring of premises.
- Reactive maintenance work.
- General electrician duties.
- Previous electrical experience.
- City and Guilds 36 part one and two.
- City and Guilds 2391 inspection and testing.
- Driving Licence.
You will be joining a reputable business who understand there staff is what makes the business successful and they take pride in offering further training and support and development opportunities within the business.
Salary is dependant on experience between £36-42k, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, Mobile Phone, Company Van, Bupa health care and life insurance.
If you would like to discuss further then please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Our small but expanding client is looking to recruit an experienced van driver to join their team.
As a Van driver all applicants must be over the age of 25 due to insurance purposes and have no more than 6 points on their licence for minor motoring offences and have a minimum of 2 years of commercial delivery experience across the UK.
As a Van driver when you are out delivering, you will be the face of the company, so you must be smartly presented and have exceptional customer service. You will be required to deliver premium products to clients around the country and must have experience within the London area. Should you have any experience in installation, this would also be a benefit as some goods will be required to be fitted and installed. Some weeks may require you to have a night out overnight in a hotel/B&B with expenses paid by the employer. Sometimes you may be required to help out in the warehouse.
As a Van driver will be responsible for loading the van in the morning and unloading the goods when arriving at the client’s properties. You will be expected to perform vehicle checks, always report any defects, and maintain Health & Safety when in the warehouse/yard.
You will be expected to do on average 12 drops per day.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 06:30 starting and finishing between 16:00-17:30 averaging 48 hours per week (220 hours per month).
Salary is £29,000 plus a yearly bonus if targets are met and achieved.
Our client has specifically asked for applicants to be NON-SMOKERS
For the right candidate, this will lead to a permanent position.
You will have access to online payslips, a pension after a qualifying period, weekly pay, holiday entitlement, and free onsite parking.