We are currently seeking Production Operatives/ Packers to join our clients team in Frome. These positions could become perm to the right candidate.
As a Production Operative/ Packer your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Operating in a fast paced food production environment
- Completing Quality Inspections to ensure quality aspects are always met
- Adhering to operational procedures and following individual client specifications
- Complying with Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Have the ability and willingness to learn
- Keen eye for detail
- Manual dexterity
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Team Player
- Positive and Flexible work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Adhere to Quality and Health & Safety polices.
- A good level of written and spoken English.
Must be able to rotate on a three pattern shift
06:00 to 14:00 14:00 to 22:00 & 22:00 to 06:00
Access to transport is essential due to client location,
- Free Parking
- Staff shop
You must sign in to apply for this position.