Our client one of the South West’s leading and innovative sales solution companies is expanding their telesales team due to a demand for their services. This role is about building and developing client relationships and will involve:
- Making outbound telesales calls to identify warm sales leads.
- Identifying new prospects and securing contact information.
- Data cleansing past databases to establish fresh information.
- Creating appointments for the field sales team.
The role would be ideally suited to you if you have experience of telesales, business development, lead gaining or appointment making and are able to demonstrate a drive to succeed. Relationship building and communication skills will support your success.
Should the position become a permanent role in the future you would then be working for a company that is proud to be an employee-owned company.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00 Friday 09:00 to 16:00
£11.00 per hour + uncapped achievable commission, hybrid remote- 2 days working from home & 3 days office based. No weekends.
Hours: Monday- Thursday 09:00am-17:00pm and Friday 09:00am-16:00pm
- Uncapped achievable commission.
- Hybrid remote.
- Weekly pay.
- Monday to Friday.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- 28 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- Ongoing support and training.