We are currently seeking an experienced Plumbing & Heating Engineer to join our clients team, based in Trowbridge.
We are specifically looking for an enthusiastic team member, who is hardworking, polite and reliable. You must be able to work to high standards of workmanship, finish and quality. Our client offer a range of jobs which include gas & oil services, breakdowns and installations and plumbing.
Full time, permanent position to start in November. Monday to Friday
As a heating and plumbing engineer you will have
- · Minimum 2 years experience.
- · Current Gas Safe Registration.
- · Current Oftec Registration.
- · Gas Safe Card & ACS – City & Guilds or NVQ in Plumbing and Heating.
- · Experienced in all domestic aspects of plumbing and heating including bathroom installations, boiler servicing/breakdowns, boiler installations and Landlord Safety Checks.
- Must hold a full clean UK Driving License.
- · Competitive salary
- · Power tools supplied
- · Company van with paid diesel card
- · Full uniform
- · Advancement of skills by way of paid training courses
- · Paid holiday and company pension
- Overtime available
Pay based on experience