We are a seeking 2 x Fire Alarm Engineers for our well-established client with more than 17 years’ experience based in near Trowbridge.
Our client covers Bath, Bristol and surrounding areas & we are looking for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer.
As a Fire Alarm engineer your role will be to carry out service works on a range of Fire & Intruder Alarms, Access control, CCTV systems.
The successful candidate will need to be reliable, enthusiastic; customer orientated and take pride in their work. we are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience within this field.
- Servicing and Installation of Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems and Access Control.
- To provide callout response for the client as per a callout rota.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- Take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Ensure that administration requirements are auctioned on time and all necessary documents and records are maintained accurately.
- Compliance always with Company Policy & Health and Safety legislation.
- Varied, interesting role within commercial, industrial & domestic setting.
- Providing regular feedback (written and verbal) to Manager regarding all projects under their control.
- Carrying out of Quality checks of all installation works undertaken.
- Carry out site surveys prior to proposals being generated Providing technical assistance and training to other engineers or sub-contractors. Provide technical assistance to resolve any issues during the configuration & Commissioning phase.
- Ensure training of the system is delivered to service users As a company we strive to deliver a first-class customer service to all our customers.
- This job description is not intended to detail all tasks undertaken, but simply highlight several major tasks of the post.
- The post holder may be required to undertake additional duties which might reasonably be expected and which form part of the function of the post.
- Logical thinker who can multi-task and prioritize their own workload.
- An interest in emerging technology
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to supervise projects effectively adhering to timescales, quality.
- An ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines is essential, as is, a “can do” positive attitude.
- Good communicator and influencer
- Ability to work as part of a team and individual Reliable with a flexible approach to work Full, valid UK driving licence, (preferably clean) Thorough understanding of relevant fire and intruder alarm Standards.
- CSCS/ ECS/ IPAF desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills with a passion to delivery First class service.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- A genuine interest in your work with an enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Company Vehicle & Phone.
- Company Uniform + PPE.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Training & Progression opportunities.
- Company events
- Company pension
Monday to Friday 8-hour shift
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)