Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
We are looking for Machine Assistants to join our client based in Westbury. This involves working within a manufacturing environment.
As a Machine Assitant the duties would involve the following:
- Reel changes.
- Packing duties.
- Monitoring, maintaining and reporting hygiene and quality issues.
- Achieving production targets and recording performance.
- Recording and reporting waste.
- Recording information for Quality Assurance including allergen control.
Hours: Rotating shift pattern
Monday to Thursday 06:00 to 14:00 Friday 06:00 to 11:30
Monday to Thursday 14:00 to 22:00 Friday 11:30 to 17:00
- Competitive salary, overtime, and bonus scheme
- Potential to grow and develop within the team
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work under pressure
- An aptitude for learning and applying knowledge once trained.
- Mechanical and practical ability.
- Quality conscious.
- Have an understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Maths and English at Grade C or equivalent qualifications.
Must have access to transport
You must sign in to apply for this position.