Direct Response Employment is dedicated to:
Values and Ethics
- Delivering service and excellence in finding our clients and Candidates the right solution first time every time.
- Developing and rewarding our staff and working as a partnership.
Direct Response Employment Services are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is bound by its code of Professional Practice. We endeavor to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and Business ethics at all times. We employ fair and honest methodologies and ensure that all staff are aware of and comply with all relevant legislation statutory codes and internal quality systems.
All staff are required to consistently meet performance standards relevant to their role and to ensure that company standards policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
The following minimum standards are mandatory:
- Each candidate is fully registered, Tested and qualifications checked where appropriate and referenced prior to being placed.
- Assignment details and Written terms are given to all temporary workers prior to being supplied.
- All vacancies or assignments are discussed to the candidates prior to their details being submitted to the client.
- Feedback is related to all parties, where appropriate on the day of receipt.
All clients are visited and terms of business discussed prior to business being conducted. All clients instructions are processed on the day of receipt as a minimum and clients are kept updated on progress of current instructions on a weekly basis.
Administration & Record Keeping
Full accurate and up to date records on all transactions are kept in accordance to our statutory obligations.