The ideal candidate would have previous experience within a food manufacturing environment. You will have excellent communication and literacy skills.
- To follow recipe batch sheets to ensure all stages of production is made to correct company specification.
- To carry out the weighing and mixing of batches which includes the lifting of 25 kilo bags and containers whilst ensuring that the product is processed to customer’s specification and within quality standards.
- Weekly stock takes to ascertain stock levels, to monitor stock control, stock ordering and rotation.
- To ensure quality standards are maintained and improved upon by reducing wastage.
- To ensure the maintenance of good housekeeping and Health & Safety within the department and the site as a whole.
- To work as a team member, including showing flexibility, adaptability, and problem solving.
- Any other reasonable duties as assigned by the production management team.
- Demonstrate understanding of the plant in conjunction with problem solving.
- Inform Line Manager directly if there are issues requiring back up.
- Be able to proactively look for solutions and seek out help/advice swiftly to avoid issues.
Must be able to work a three shift pattern and have access to own transport