Our client is currently looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives to ensure all goods coming in and out of the warehouse are stored according to the set standards and guidelines. The role is also to ensure accurate and efficient picking of customer orders within a timely manner.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and efficiently receive and store goods inwards, following internal processes and procedures, using radio frequency (RF) scanners.
- Accurately pick and ship customer orders to ensure customer demands and expectations are met.
- Relocate products using pallet trucks.
- Adhere to Health and Safety, Quality and Production standards.
To be successful in this position you will need the following skills and experience:
- Accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Operation of pallet trucks.
- Understanding of quality standards and meeting customer expectations.
- Previous experience of working in a Warehouse environment is essential.
- Previous experience of working with RF scanners is desirable.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An additional day off for your Birthday
- Free on-site parking
- Free daily lunch
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Childcare Vouchers
£7.50 per hour to start rises after probationary period.
Working hours 10:30-19:00 but this may vary