We are working for a well established and growing organisation who has seen significant growth over the last 2 years and now seeking a paint technician to join their expanding team.
You will have previous experience working within a body shop or repair shop environment along with an NVQ qualification as a paint technician / paint sprayer ideally within repairs.
Key Duties will include the following:
- Preparation of vehicles before painting to include masking and managing any paperwork.
- To Prepare, spray and finish all vehicles within a timely manor to meet customer expectations and standards.
- To Ensure paint colour are matched correctly.
- To have an understanding general principles of spray paint, technology, paint mixing and various methods of paint spraying.
- To Ensure work spaces are kept tidy, keeping company tools clean and a safe working environment at all times.
- Previous experience as a paint technician / paint sprayer
- NVQ qualified to include Level 1, 2 and Level 3.
ATA Qualification would be desirable however not essential as full training can be provided on site, this is a full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to work for a growing company who can offer on-going training and an excellent benefit package then we would love to hear from you.