Direct Response Employment Services are working with a renowned and successful brand who are now looking to recruit a transport assistant / administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is organised, good attention to detail, fantastic IT skills and able to confidently build rapport with internal staff to kick start their career within this industry.
- Prepare and prioritise all bookings and make amendments where necessary following each individual booking and ensure all bookings and amendments are entered on to the AX system.
- Liaising customers via phone and email to advise of any cancellations.
- Working along side the transport manager and planner to amend, alter and re-book all re deliveries.
- Raising of PODs again loads.
- Ensuring department filing is organised and up to date.
- Answering of incoming calls to the department.
- Assist with dispatch of loads and collection notes.
- Entering orders on the system, inputting of cancellations and ensuring the system is up to date.
- Logging of all return notes and on the returns spreadsheet and liaise with factory daily on collections.
- Ensuring all tickets are returned and completed and given to the factory ready for return arrivals.
- Entering drive timesheets on excel and filing.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is either a recent graduate and looking for their first step on the career ladder or perhaps and experienced administrator with excellent IT skills who wants to join a reputable company.
If you would like to join a fantastic company with great benefits and early finish on a Friday then please get in touch for immediate consideration.