This is an exciting opportunity to join our client based in Chippenham
We are looking for an experienced Training and development manager who will shape and deliver excellent internal training.
You will be working closely with the Directors and Small Senior Management team who believe that your input will be invaluable to the future success and development of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ideally you will have experience within the financial services and an understanding of the FCA.
- Someone who can develop a company wide training plan and design and deliver training.
- A passion for training and development.
- Experience of working at a high level within an L&D setting.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a bigger team.
- Desire and ability to manage a small training team and help set up a training function within the business.
- Responsible for all of the face to face training programmes from conception to delivery and feedback.
In return the client offers a great package good career progression annual pay review bonus scheme, generous holiday entitlement, Auto enrollment into pension, you will be working with a supportive team.