We are currently seeking a trainee Sales Scheme engineer to join our client’s team. The ideal candidate will have a background in engineering.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE:
- Compile detailed Sales Scheme and Project Approval level drawings required by the Sales and Projects teams within set time frames to a high level of quality and accuracy.
- Liaise with Sales and Projects Managers to provide the required information to assist in the advancement of projects through to approval including design recommendations and solutions to any problems that may arise due to architectural/client requirements.
- Ensure that the drawings within your control adhere to the relevant design standards and meet Health & Safety requirements.
- Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success.Manipulate and interpret architects’ drawings to aid with design and product choice where required.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED WITHIN ROLE:
- An active and considered approach to problem solving.
- A strong education background with mechanical and practical aptitude with good visualisation skills.
- Ability to interpret architects’ drawings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships at all levels.
- Previous experience of Auto Cad 2D.
- Information Technology Skills (Excel & Word).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines without errors.
- Proven team player who is willing to contribute effectively.
TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT: In order to ensure that you are able to meet these requirements, training will be given in line with business objectives.
if this sounds like the role for you and you would like to discuss further then please get in touch for immediate consideration.