We are looking for an exceptional candidate who has extensive knowledge and previous experience within legislation and regulatory compliance within the cosmetics industry.
The role is specifically centered around keeping the business compliant within Europe however knowledge of global regulations would be beneficial.
Key Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supporting and reporting to the head of Research and Development to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are fully understood within the business.
- To be responsible and take lead for all legal and regulatory compliance within the business and ensure this is met at all times across the business.
- You will work with departments to ensure systems are in place and maintained to ensure record keeping is up to date.
- To liaise with external departments and suppliers to ensure that business needs are complied with.
- To be responsible for any changes or new requirements are fully understood within the business.
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with any changes and new requirements and updated where necessarily.
- The be responsible and point of contact throughout the business on any legal and regulatory information, offering training and advice where necessary.
You will also be responsible and managing the technical information team where you will ensure that all all technical information is met within a timely manner and work to ensure all customer requirements are met in way of compliance and codes of practice within the business.
You will also play a key role within succession planning for the technical information team and ensure that all development and training is met and done within a timely manner.
You will be working for a renowned business who support and value their staff and offer excellent benefits.
If you have the experience we are looking for and would like to find out more information or apply for this role then please get in touch today.