We are working with a family owned business on the outskirts of Frome who are on the look out for a technical improvements officer to join the team on a permanent basis and support their ambitious growth plans.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be responsible for implementing company standards and training of staff whilst striving to improve company standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Training of staff against systems and procedures in place.
- Ensuring all company standards by which the company operate are implemented across the factory.
- Managing of customer complaints and investigating customer complaints to a satisfactory outcome.
- Managing and Investigating of factory non-conformance.
- Working with production to validate all processes and procedures.
- Carrying out internal and hygiene audits, to verify the factory is complying to all customer codes of practice and BRC standards.
- Reviewing of internal work instructions and practices to ensure they are meeting customer codes of practice and BRC standards and implementing any training required with change.
- Attending Trials to create products standards in conjunction with NPD and production department.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have previously worked within a food factory and ideally having knowledge BRC Requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally a food related degree or qualification or 2 years experience within the food industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organiser who is able to juggle several projects and meeting of tight deadlines.
- Good level of verbal and written English.
- Someone who is motivated and passionate about the company and its success.
This is a full time role, permanent role where you will be working Monday to Friday with an excellent salary.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to find out more information then please get in touch today with your CV.