Direct Response Employment Services are excited to be working with a reputable and growing organisation in the heart of Trowbridge who are now seeking a financial planning administrator to play a crucial role and join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within the finance sector ideally within financial planning, IFA, pensions, investments or working for a financial planning company.
Reporting to the client services manager your primarily duties will be to assemble and organise client policy information and to play a crucial role in support paraplanners and advisors.
- Liaise and correspond with both policy holders and clients on a day to day basis.
- Working with clients to facilitate annual review processes.
- Submitting any new business on behalf of the client.
- Process of new client information in preparation for meetings.
- Provide clients with an overview on investments and performances (full training provided)
- Daily use of Microsoft Office and in house systems.
- Other daily administration duties to support the team, clients and policy holders.
Skills and Experienced required for the role:
- Previous experience working within financial service such as pensions, investments or insurance.
- Qualified or studied with a financial planning / financial services qualification.
- Excellent IT skills and experience of Microsoft packages most importantly excel.
- Able to multi task and work under pressure while providing high level of detail at all times.
- Excellent communicator with a professional telephone manor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join a company who offer first class training to new employees with continues development throughout their career.
You will also receive an excellent starting salary along with quarterly bonuses and company benefits.
Please note to be considered for this it is essential you have previous experience working within and IFA environment or similar and have a relevant qualification in that field.