Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with our well known established client in Frome who are seeking a technical administrator to join their business.
Our client who are a family run business and a leader in their field are looking for a candidate who ideally has experience working within a similar field and has some knowledge of basic food safety.
You will have strong administrative skills, excellent knowledge of microsoft products such as excel and word and be confident in liaising with senior members of the business, your main duties will be the following.
- Investigating and logging of customer complaints in to the system.
- Responding to customer complaints within an appropriate and set time frame.
- Checking of production records and raising any issues or discrepancies.
- Managing site and customer KPI reports and keeping these updated.
- Assisting with quality audit checks.
- Assisting / managing artwork and packaging control.
The successful candidate:
- Knowledge of food safety or have worked within a food manufacture previously.
- Good working Knowledge of Excel.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage tasks within a set time frame.
- Attention to detail and accurate.
- Creative and able to think of new initiatives and ideas.
On offer is an excellent starting salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking and additional excellent benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.