We are looking for a supplier / product developer to work in the heart of Bath for an expanding company who are market leaders within their field.
They are looking for a driven individual who is creative, enjoys working within an innovative team and have the ability to communicate to an excellent standard.
- You will be working closely with the supplier relationship manager and head of sales in sourcing new leads with the aim of increasing the company's product portfolio.
- You will be confident in negotiating supplier discounts and building strong rapport with suppliers to drive down product cost.
- You will support and work along side the supplier relationship manager to improve turn around times and ensure maximum efficiency across departments.
- You will manage supplier paperwork and gather product knowledge.
- You will be able to keep up and investigate consumer trends to stay ahead of the competition.
- Liaising weekly with the sales department on product reviews to ensure products remain competitive at all times.
- Ensure staff are regularly updated on all new product releases.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent with a good level of IT skills, good communication skills both written and verbal with a high level of accuracy.
Experience or passion for the events, travel or tourism industry would be beneficial.
You will be on the phone for a large part of the day speaking to suppliers, gathering information and speaking to relevant departments so it is essential you enjoy talking to people and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a creative, fun and supportive team where no two days are the same.
If this sounds like the role for you we would love to hear from you.