We are looking for a candidate who has experience with managing stock or stock intake to work for an independent and reputable company in Frome who are offering excellent career potential.
Within this role you will be assisting the merchandising team with various duties as outlined below.
- Liaising with suppliers in regards to orders and gathering information on delivery and timescales.
- Assisting the merchandising team with new products, costings, pricing and ensuring the business meets targets.
- Raising orders, placing information on the system and providing customer support to customers in relation to stock.
- Assisting with invoicing, raising invoices and credits where necessary along with answering / resolving discrepancies.
- Managing stock levels, stock replenishment and product recalls.
- Participating in meetings and providing reports along with analyzing stock and product data.
You will have excellent organisational skills, being able to work well under pressure along with a good level of IT and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has the experience of managing stock and has a keen interest of progressing into a merchandising assistant role.
If you would like to be considered and have the skills we are looking for please get in touch today for immediate consideration.