Can you provide excellent customer service? Are you enthusiastic and passionate about your career? If you have answered ‘Yes’ then we may have an ideal role for you!
We are seeking an experienced Service Coordinator to work for our fast-growing client based in Warminster. The role will require you to provide excellent customer service to clients by proactively managing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and servicing visits in an organised and professional manner.
Some of the daily tasks within the role include:
• Arranging PPM works in line with client requests/schedules and legal requirements
• Raising quotes and purchase orders
• Liaising with clients & contractors to book in work
• Ensuring works are carried out to legal standard
• Updating client online portals
• Ensuring works meet the guideline profit margin
• Maintaining client schedules & supplying regular client updates
• Verify and approve all invoices & certificates in a timely manner
• Request purchase orders and uplifts from clients
• Making sure PPM works meet legal deadlines & that current certs do not expire
• Dealing with all client queries regarding pre-planned maintenance & service queries
• Any other administrative and helpdesk roles that are required to facilitate good customer service.
We are seeking an individual who has previous customer service experience, has excellent telephone manner and good work ethic. This position is working on full-time basis Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this role.