Direct Response Employment Services are looking for an experienced administrator who has excellent communication skills to work for our client in Warminster on a temporary to permanent basis.
The main bulk of this role will be providing excellent customer service to clients by providing planned maintenance and service visits to clients.
- Providing quotes to clients and raising of purchase orders.
- Arranging maintenance work in line with clients requests and schedules and in line with any legal requirements.
- Updating information on the client portal.
- Liaising with both clients ad contractors to book in work.
- Verifying and approving invoices in a timely manor.
- Handling client queries in a professional manor and resolving any queries in relation to planned maintenance and servicing.
- Supporting the help desk team when required.
We are looking for someone who has previous administration experience, someone who is confident and professional in dealing with a wide range of clients, excellent IT skills and someone who is enthusiastic and a good team player.
working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm and due to the location having your own transport would be desirable.
If you are available immediately and would like to find out more then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.