We are working with an independent and unique business in the heart of Devizes who are seeking a research analyst to join their growing team.
Within this role you will play a crucial part in researching and identifying new prospective clients working within an independent role within a small supervised team.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Identifying and Researching new prospective clients.
- Exploring numerous databases to research and gather information.
- Updating all activity on to an internal CRM and spreadsheets.
- Use of telephone and email to qualify information.
- Providing other administration support where needed.
- Daily use of excel.
Skills and experience required:
- Someone who is highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft office packages and especially excel.
- A positive team player and someone who can build rapport with both colleagues and clients.
- Good communication skills and excellent written and verbal English.
This is an excellent opportunity working with a niche business who offer further training and the chance to work within a hardworking, supportive and friendly team.
If you have experience within a similar role or a recent graduate looking to get you foot in the door and grow you skill set then we would love to hear from you.
This is a temporary to permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.