We are looking for an experience Quality and health and safety manager to join our client in Melksham where you will play a crucial role in initiating, leading and managing QHSE systems across the company.
The company are an established manufacturing business who provide high quality products across the UK.
- Establish and develop management systems in compliance with ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Provide exceptional Health and Safety support across the manufacturing facility and ensure compliance with company H&S procedures.
- Liaising with assessment authorities to verify conformance with Quality and H&S legislative and insurance requirements.
- Provide advise to directors, managers and staff across the company in relation to H&S and Quality requirements and standards.
- Take lead with quality improvement and the quality team.
- Ensure you are kept updated on any changes in legislation and that this is advised across the company.
- Act as a point of contact for any customer / supplier complaints in relation to quality.
- Assist the management team in developing processes to achieve company objectives.
- Oversee and assist management of H&S Corrective Action in all areas to establish a culture of Continual Improvement of Health, Safety & Welfare standards.
- Conduct management review meetings and ensure companies are meeting KPI's in relation to H&S and Quality.
- Ensure continues improvement of quality and initiate processes / ideas to improve on quality.
- Experience working within a QHSE managerial role previously.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment previously would be an advantage.
- A good team player
- Someone who is decisive, who can discuss, decide and deliver.
- Positive and lead by example.
If you have the previous experience we are looking for an would like to work with a forward thinking company where on offer is an excellent salary and company benefits, then we would love to hear from you.