We have an exciting opportunity we are looking for QA Operatives to join our client based on the outskirts of Chippenham.
- 1800-0300 Monday to Friday £10.43 per hour Overtime paid after 42.5 hours
- 0600-1800 4 on 4 off - £9.78 per hour Overtime paid after 40.25 hours
- Overtime is available on the above roles.
- The monitor the quality of the products pre and post grading using various methods including candling, weighing and visual inspection
- To audit and promote quality, hygiene and GMP standards within the packing centre
- Ensure all production documents are reviewed to ensure compliance standards are met
- Work as part of a team alongside the production team, ensuring KPI’s are met and continuous improvement is achieved
- Assist with customer complaints or investigations
The ideal candidate:
- Have your own transport due to the clients rural location
- Previous experience within food manufacturing.
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be flexible with working hours in line with business needs
- Have a positive attitude
- Be comfortable working alone and within small teams
- Have a good eye for detail
- Experience within a similar role is preferred however candidates will be considered without experience as full training will be given.