Our client is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Operative to join their hard-working and dedicated team
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of Q A within a food manufacturing environment.
· Monitoring the quality of produce
· To audit and promote quality, hygiene and GMP standards
· To review production documentation to ensure legal compliance
· To work as part of a team, alongside production to help drive continuous improvement in standards
· To assist with quality or customer complaint investigations
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· Good team player who displays integrity and honesty
This position does involve working a rotating shift pattern 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00.
Access to own transport is essential. Excellent package