Direct Employment Services are working with a company who work within the hospitality and leisure industry and are seeking a Project administrator to join the team on temporary to permanent basis.
You will be working within the projects team to ensure smooth running of projects and provide a high level of customer service to customers.
- You will be coordinating large projects from initial start to completion and ensuring the client / customer is fully updated throughout the process.
- Liaising with suppliers in placing orders, ordering of goods and services.
- Coordinate project dates with internal team members to ensure project dates are set and completed on time.
- Manage any issues with projects and ensure management team are updated and any issues resolved or escalated where necessary.
- Manage client and supplier documentation, ensure documents are up to date along with managing order sheets and invoices.
- Passing completed projects through to accounts for invoicing.
- Answering incoming calls, updating information on the system along with assisting the projects team and handling any other administration task when needed.
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking company who are experience growth within their sector, Working Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this role you will have strong administration skills, be organised and ideally have some experience with working to projects.
Our client is looking to get someone on board quickly so please get your CV over for immediate consideration.