We are working with an established family run business in Frome who are currently looking for an experienced process engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working for a leader in their field, you will be reporting to the maintenance manager working on a shift basis of 4 on 4 off within the process department.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver and develop effective maintenance and repairs and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Generate and complete work orders on CMMS.
- Participate in shift hand overs and production meetings as and when required.
- Using techniques to improve machines efficiency and to best practice
- Participate in developing and implementing PM schedules
- Provide effective communication for stake holders across the business
Your main responsibility is to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the process department.
You will ensure that planned downtime within the processing plant is available and running at optimum levels at all times. To be proactive in meeting site requirements by reducing process waste and minimizing utility usage in the process area. Ensure that the product that we produce is of the highest standard by not compromising the process plant with short term fixes.
You will have overall responsibility for maintaining equipment within the plant and there is an uninterrupted supply and ensuring sites meets KPI's and targets.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have previous engineering experience within a similar role with an electrical bias preferable but not essential.
Experience of working within an FMCG business along with experience of fault finding and analytical minded with multi skilled experience within equipment and automation.
On offer is an excellent working environment, where they offer an excellent salary and company benefits.
If you have the experience we are looking for then please get your CV over today for consideration.