We are looking for full time and part time employees on a temporary basis to support our client.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful you will be positive, dynamic, professional, courageous and collaborative. You will be:
- Able to work under pressure to meet targets
- Accurate, paying close attention to detail
- Skilled in the operation of pallet trucks
You will be able to clearly demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Warehouse operations
- Experience working with RF scanners is desirable
You will have two key areas of responsibility:
- To ensure that all goods coming in to and out of the warehouse are stored according to the set standards and guidelines.
- To provide an accurate and efficient picking, packing and dispatch service of customer orders within a timely manner.
Various shifts available days / afternoons / Night shift