Direct Response Employment Services are working with a global leader who are seeking an experienced engineer to join them on a permanent basis where you will be responsible for responding to faults, maintenance issues and repairs within the factory.
- Attend machine breakdowns efficiently and provide effective measures to ensure issues are resolved.
- Use Continuous improvement techniques and best practice to improve machine efficiency.
- Deliver and Develop effective re-active maintenance, repairs and improvements.
- Generate and complete work orders and the CMMs.
- participate in shift hand overs and production meetings.
- Support and achieve engineer KPI's.
- Ensure the processing plant is operational at all times and only down for any pre-planned maintenance.
- Help develop and implement schedules.
We are looking for someone who has prior experience as an engineer and managing machine breakdowns and repairs within a FMCG environment.
This role is working a 3 rotational sift of Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am.
On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company sick pay, health scheme and death in service.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please get in touch for immediate consideration.