We are on the lookout for two experienced order pickers for our client based on the outskirts of Chippenham.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within dispatch, Have excellent communication skills written and verbal.
The summary of role below:
- To assist in the completion of all customer orders being picked and loaded before the set departure time.
- Follow correct procedures for picking and loading
- Help with any picking and loading of orders when required.
- Count finished goods stock at the start or end of each shift.
- To accurately complete load sheets and computer spreadsheets.
- To be a multi functional team member and support the Supervisor and peers
- To ensure finished goods are correctly stacked and stored in warehouse to prevent any quality issues or food safety issues. (i.e. broken pallets, damages). Also carrying out basic check to validate that equipment is running correctly.
- To ensure that high standards of GMP are adhered to at all times
- ( electric truck licence would be an advantage )
4 on 4 off Day shift 06:00 to 18:00 12 hours
£9.00 per hour
Access to transport is essential due to client location.