We are looking for an experienced Welder to join our client in Westbury on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be under taking production activities to support the company in meeting customer needs with your main responsibility of joining multiple pieces of metal together and general welding duties.
- Ensure products are accurately manufactured in an effective and timely manner.
- General Welding duties within the factory.
- Undertake site installation activities for product training purposes.
- Ensure at all times health and safety procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensure house keeping and maintaining is at the highest standard to ensure continues efficiency within the factory.
- Aim to improve the production process on a continuous basis to ensure extended efficiency and quality.
Starting salary for this role is £9 per hour however if you are an experienced coded welder you will have an increased rate of £12.00 per hour.
You will be joining a supportive company who offer on-going training and excellent company benefits.
If you would like to be considered for this role, then please get in touch today.