We are looking for an experience marketing professional to join a reputable business in Chippenham who will be responsible for managing and coordinating marketing and communication activity across the business.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience working within marketing, ideally some level of qualification within the field although this is not essential providing you have the experience.
Duties will include the following:
- Organising and taking responsibility for events, booking of venues, booking of spaces for events and general support through to event day.
- Assist with the website to ensure all marketing is relevant and up to date along with social media pages.
- Help manage and deliver companies marketing plan.
- Assist with customer queries as and when required.
- Assist with company marketing campaigns and advertisements, negotiate advertisement prices with suppliers and manage press releases and publications.
- Assist the sales team when needed and provide market research and leads.
- Manage and organise company mailshots for all departments and assist / manage company news letter.
- Assist with the design and information in relation to the customer brochure.
Experience / Skill Set:
- Experience of working within the marketing industry.
- Marketing degree / qualification desirable but not essential.
- Good understanding of social media sites.
- Excellent IT Skills
If you have the skills for the role and would like to work for a fantastic company then please get in touch for immediate consideration.