We are on the look out for an experienced accounts professional, reporting to the financial director you will be joining a prestigious and reputable business and playing a crucial role in the running of the accounts department.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience within an accounts / finance environment ideally a financial / accounts qualification along with experience in sage being extremely useful.
- Managing monthly management accounts in line with company deadlines and time tables.
- Analysing overhead expenses, cost of sales and over and under spends.
- Prepare and submission of VAT returns.
- Processing invoices, coding and signing of for payment.
- Assisting with year end preparations.
- Reconcile cost of sales per job costing to ledger costs and calculate monthly cost of sales, WIP stock and accruals.
- Managing balance costings, stock and nominal ledger.
- Logging financial rates and information on sage.
- Deputise for the financial director when necessary.
- Manage balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Managing various reports in relation to finance and sales ledger.
- Must have experience working within an accounts / finance department.
- Knowledge of Sage would be beneficial.
- Good with numbers.
- Good communication skills and able to confidently communicate with directors and senior staff.
- Organised, excellent attention to detail is key and someone computer literate and knowledge of excel.
This is an exciting role where you will be able to utilise on your accounts experience and play a crucial role in the business. joining a small but friendly and supportive team with great company benefits and free parking.
Our client will also be happy to look at candidates who are currently studying with an accounts qualification which can be discussed at interview.