Direct Response Employment Services are currently recruiting for machine operators on a temp to perm basis for our client based on the outskirts of Frome.
Due to an increase in production site and additional filling and packing lines being introduced, the site is pleased to expand their current team and are looking to recruit experienced operators with previous experience within food manufacturing and experience at running machine lines. Must have good communication skills written and verbal.
Report directly to the shift manager the machine operator you will be responsible for:
• Running automated filling machines
• Identify product damage /defects / drop in production
• Identifying faults and finding the relevant solutions
• Recording of product traceability
• Machine pre shift set up and end of line close
• Hourly product checks made and accurately recorded
• Metal detection
Working on a rotational shift pattern
• Monday to Friday 6am to 14:00 / Monday to Friday 14:00 to 22:00 Sunday to Thursday 22:00 to 06:00
Your hourly pay rate will be
Mornings & Afternoons £8.72 per hour
Night shift £9.22 per hour rising to £21, 907.95 after completing your 12 week probationary period with further salary increases based on additional responsibilities being taken.
Please be aware that this role requires accuracy, attention to detail and to follow strict H&S processes and procedures. Our client provides continuous market-leading training with a clear and structured career development plan with incremental salary increases as you become experienced throughout multiple machines.
Please send your cv to email@example.com