We are working with a company based on the outskirts of Frome who have experienced rapid growth and now seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working within the factory you will be responsible for carrying tests in line with company standards and then recording and reporting results.
Duties to also include the following:
- Carrying out environmental and plant hygiene swabs.
- Collating results on a daily report and circulate these reports to appropriate delegates.
- To prepare microbiological media and operate autoclaves.
- To conduct internal audits in line with company standards and procedures.
- Conducting stock takes and ensuring all stock is rotated and report to manager for ordering of new stock.
- Manage quality assessments and and undertake in quality checks and control.
- Disposing of waste in a safe manner, ensuring you work safely within the factory for yourself and others around you.
- To respond to requests for product release by email and phone.
To be considered for this role you will need to have some experience working within a laboratory environment, good written and verbal skills and be able to work under pressure.
It is essential for this role you have a good level of accuracy, be able to prioritise workloads and be health and safety aware and working to strict procedures.
To be considered for this role then please send over your CV for consideration.