Direct Response are seeking a Kitchen Porter to work for client based on the outskirts of Trowbridge.
The ideal candidate would have previous kitchen porter experience along with good communication skills. The role would involve the following.
- Stack and thoroughly scrape all items going through dishwasher to ensure crockery and cutlery get washed and polished as quickly as possible.
- Wherever possible, clear away dirty crockery from service areas to assist the chef and bar staff.
- Keep up with the washing of pots and pans.
- Clean, dry, and put away all utensils in the correct places.
- Remove rubbish from kitchen when necessary, placing it in the correct refuse area.
- When possible, assist with the general cleaning of the kitchen.
- Carry out any reasonable request or duty given by the Head Chef or Duty Manager.
Must be able to work independently if required be able to follow instructions have some knowledge of health and safety standards utilised in a food service operation and the ability to read and write simple correspondence
Must have access to transport due to location free parking available.