Fab opportunity to join a large manufacturer in Corsham.
You will have an understanding of the requirements of the food industry, Quality and legality throughout the whole process and be able to work to those standards. You will be monitoring and ensuring the completion of internal and External NCR's. Brine testing completing quality assurance audits-GMP/Glass & HP. setting up and monitoring of data logger dealing with temperature probs calibration and repair of equipment schedule and sending off. Dealing with samples in and out for testing. Taste panel administration have a shared responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of BRC global standard for food.
- Good Microsoft : Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Communication skills verbal & Written
- Self Motivated able to work on own initiative
- Level 2 in food manufacturing
Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00 client is flexible
Transport required due to location.