Direct Response Employment Services are working with an international brand who are seeking an IT Processional who perhaps is looking to take the next step up in their career and continue to improve IT services and infrastructure across the business.
Your main focus within the role will be to directly assist in improving and expanding the use of IT Systems to deliver positive changes through IT.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide high quality support and advice to users across the business.
- Provide trouble shooting support across a wide range of IT related platforms.
- Providing technical Input and executing project tasks as a key member of the IT projects team and assisting the IT project manager.
- Managing various IT support documentation in relation to processes and procedures including creating and updating documentation.
- Administration of New IT starters and leavers and work station set ups.
- Auditing of IT systems and maintenance
- Hardware administration.
- Liaising with 3rd party IT service providers when necessary.
- Internal software and hardware development.
- Administration of teams, Skype, SharePoint and one drive.
- Hardware and software procurement.
- Occasional travel to other sites to assist with specific support activities and delivering of IT related projects.
- Support Office IT Security including firewall and anti virus.
- Maintaining Office Backup.
- Maintaining an update knowledge of technology.
We are looking for a candidate who is self motivated, organised, happy to work in team but also able to work on their own and be able to manage their own workload along with having excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 5 years experience within the IT industry and be able to demonstrate working on wide company IT projects. Experience of carrying out new systems, upgrades across large number of users and multiple sites.
Experience of Microsoft windows, Datacentre, Cloud and to include one drive and share point, experience of Lan network and configuration is also essential.
On offer is an excellent starting salary and company benefits and the chance to work for an international and renowned company who value and support staff from the ground up.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail then please get in touch with your CV.