Local company who provides world class technical support are looking to recruit an Interactive guide developer.
If you have a keen interest in technology and experience of computers/handsets mobile networks etc then this is the career for you.
Your role would be to create and develop simulators of consumer electronic devices, using the clients unique software for both internal and external use. You would produce documented articles of the features available for the consumer electronic devices and undertake testing procedures on a variety of devices including Bluetooth products.
The role would involve answering inbound technical support calls on head units when required and any other duties required.
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of photography
- Knowledge of image editing in photoshop
- Knowledge of modems and networking would be an advantage
- Good attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- An understanding of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Methodical thinker and able to prioritise workload and strict timescales
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours 09:00 to 17:30 Access to own transport is essential due to location.
Benefits: Free Parking Perkbox after probationary period, Free Refreshments, Fresh fruit Friday, Salary sacrifice schemes,
28 days holiday ( Inc bank holidays)