Do you enjoy speaking with varied people over the phone and looking for a new role working for a supportive and expanding company? If so we would love to speak with you.
We are looking for candidates who have previous sales experience who are looking for a new challenge working within the insurance sector.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Speaking to new customers and writing of new business
- Handling customer renewals
- Managing incoming calls, answering and resolving customer queries
- Demonstrate strong customer focus and excellent customer service skills
- collection of any outstanding premiums generated from sales and entered on to the system correctly ready for the accounts team to process
- Dealing with any walk in customers in a prompt, professional and polite manner
- Selling of additional add on's to existing clients
- Cash Handling, processing of cheque payments and managing credit/debit card payments
- liaising with insurers and claims management team on client claims
- Managing of client cancellations
Company and Benefits:
Our client is a leader in there field and really value staff, offering a supportive, modern and enjoyable place to work.
- Yearly company bonus.
- Yearly salary reviews.
- Generous holiday
- Further training, development and progression opportunities.
- Company social activities and events.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have sales experience and confident in speaking with customers both over the phone, via email and on a face to face level.
If you have insurance experience this will be an added bonus but the client will look at candidates from a different sector.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then please apply today to not miss out on this exciting opportunity.