We are on the lookout for target driven individuals who have previous sales experience to work for our client based in Chippenham on a permanent basis.
Your new company who is a leader within their field being established for 90 years and offices spread across the Wiltshire area are keen to find individuals to support them with their success and continuous growth plans.
To be considered for this role and be apart of this companies success it is essential you have previous sales experience and experience of working towards targets on a daily basis. Experience within the insurance field is desirable but not essential as long as you are driven within sales then we would love to hear from you.
Key Duties to include:
- Responding to warm leads with a view of turning them into a sale.
- Responding to customers via online enquiries, call and walk in's to the branch.
- Selling of additional and optional products to existing customers.
- Working towards and meeting targets set.
- Providing quotes to customers, managing customer cancellations, and renewals within a timely manner.
- Comply with legal, regularity, and industry codes of practice.
- Collection of any outstanding premiums as a result of a sale.
Company and Benefits:
Our client is a leader in their field and really value staff, offering a supportive, modern, and enjoyable place to work.
- Yearly company bonus.
- Yearly salary reviews.
- Generous holiday
- Further training, development, and progression opportunities.
- Company social activities and events.
Hours will be working Monday to Friday with every other Saturday morning 09:00 - 12pm.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.