A local Frome company are looking for individuals with previous experience of this type of role. We are looking for diligent and thorough individuals who have strong attention to detail and can follow instructions accurately and efficiently who have experience of using hand held tools and are dexterous.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a medium level of understanding of consumer electronic devices and also have had experience of interacting with computers as part of previous roles.
You will be working within a warehousing type facility spending time on your feet and working as part of a team with focus on productivity and output targets. In addition to testing and refurbishment work you will be required to unpack and package up consumer electronic devices, move them around, pick and stock levels with devices and accessories as required.
- To receive consumer electronic products, unpack them and book in for testing
- Follow step testing instructions and record the output of each onto a computer system
- Isolate any faulty devices and move them to various stock locations and pick replacement devices.
- Dismantle tested devices in order to extract specific parts using hand tools
- Insert extracted non faulty parts into dismantled devices
- Re-package products for onward shipment.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00. Access to transport is essential due to the location of work.
Benefits include - Perkbox on completion of probation, free tea and coffee, fresh fruit on Fridays, salary sacrifice schemes, 28 days holiday.