Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with a renowned, well known and expanding organisation who are now seeking a customer service manager to take responsibility and manage customer operations to provide a first class customer experience to customers.
We are looking for someone who is not only customer focused but has experience working for a brand and to drive continuous improvement and product quality across the business through feedback from customers.
- Provide direction and management of customer operational teams
- Manage the complaint process, from complaint handling through to ensuring customer satisfaction with each complaint.
- Working with the customer operations manager to determine targets and to measure customer and consumer satisfaction. You will also be providing weekly reports on performance purposes. Analyse data and make recommendations.
- Manage staff performances and holding regular team meetings, one to ones and appraisal meetings.
- Motivate the team and work with staff to ensure relevant training and personal development is achieved along with setting and monitoring department and individual targets.
- Assist with staff recruitment, providing job briefings, interviewing and monitoring staff attendance and performance levels.
- Working with the operations manager to monitor department costs, reviewing costs with suppliers and outside contractors and where necessary negotiating of discounts and allowances.
- Manage any escalated customer queries / complaints effectively to maintain customer service standards.
- Represent the business at customer meetings and board meetings reporting on quality and delivery performance.
- Chair the monthly quality meetings to deliver product quality and reduce the complaint rate through the provision of customer feedback.
- Previous experience working within a customer service / quality manage role.
- Experienced of managing a team.
- Experience of working with a brand and providing continuous improvement.
- Someone who is able to recommend and provide ideas to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Take initiative, act as a leader and be able to build rapport with team members to get the best from them.
This is an exciting time to join this expanding business, you will be supported by senior managers and be able to really push your ideas through and make a real difference in representing the business to the highest standards.
On offer for this role is a competitive salary, a supportive and modern working environment with excellent company benefits.
If you feel we have the skills and experience we are looking for then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.