We are looking for an organised individual who has both strong administration and customer service experience to work for our client in Warminster on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who is happy to work within a small but busy office, who can handle working under pressure and be able to multi task and often prioritise work and not be unraveled by working in a busy sales office.
- Being the first point of contact for customers via phone and email and resolving customer queries.
- Raising sales and purchase orders on the system.
- Raising invoices and resolving any invoice queries
- Sending out of product samples to customers.
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to the delivery of stock.
- Managing any queries with suppliers in relation to stock levels and delivery issues.
- Assisting with news letter mailing lists and ensuring company website is updated.
- Experience of working within a sales office and processing sale orders.
- Good level of communication skills and experience working within a customer-focused role.
- A team player and able to work within a small team and office.
- Able to handle difficult customers and resolve/calm customers when required.
- Organised, a good mutli tasker and able to think on their feet.
- Excellent IT skills.
The right person would be someone who has worked within a busy office, previous experience of order processing is essential along with the ability to offer outstanding customer service at all times.
This is a full-time position working for a client on the outskirts of Warminster and therefore having your own transport is essential.
This is an urgent requirement, therefore, we are looking for a candidate who is available immediately so if you have the skills we are looking for then please get in touch.