Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with an established legal firm who are keen on recruiting a conveyancing paralegal to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has studied within Law and has some general conveyancing experience or a candidate who has no law degree but has a number of years experience working within a conveyancing department within a legal firm.
As a paralegal you will be working under supervision but responsible for your own case load, to support the conveyancing department with the full range of conveyancing procedures from commencement to completion of transaction. Role also includes provision of secretarial/administrative support to the team.
- Taking instructions from solicitors.
- Liaising with clients, estate agencies, mortgage lenders and solicitors at every stage of the process.
- Liaising with clients and keeping them updated in relation to progress of their transaction via email and phone.
- Ensuring documentation is correctly.
- Issuing and researching on sale and purchase prices.
- Preparing conveyancing drafts.
- Preparing reports.
- registering properties and completing form for registration when required.
- Dealing with post settlement claims.
- Studied within Law and have conveyancing knowledge or previous experience working in conveyancing.
- Great communication skills.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Good eye for detail.
The role is a full time position working Monday to Friday, working in a small, friendly and support team.
If you would like to find out about this exciting opportunity and to be considered then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.