We are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join an established business with offices across the Southwest.
As the appointed legal secretary, you will be responsible for supporting fee earners and being part of the force that drives the firms success. General administration tasks are required and include audio typing, drafting correspondence, minute taking of meetings, maintenance of the case management system and liaising with clients over the telephone and face to face. The part you play is critical in ensuring the smooth, day-to-day running of a fee earner's caseload.
- The successful candidate will have previous legal secretarial or legal administration experience.
- Excellent computer skills and be confident in using Microsoft packages.
- Ideally experience within the commercial or residential law would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Our client are established with over 100 years of legal experience and multiple offices across the South West.
- Modern offices with up to date technology.
- Further development, training and career development.
- Competitive Salary.
- Day of on your birthday.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.