We are looking for a strong communicator who has excellent customer service skills to join our client in Chippenham on a permanent basis as a account handler.
As an account handler you will be responsible for supporting the office manager in providing administration and customer support for personal and commercial claims.
- Managing administration for under writing, personal and commercial claims.
- Answering of incoming calls and answering of customer queries or transferring through to the relevant department / person with calls being answered within 3 rings.
- Action and process of any cancelations or renewals in line with terms and targets.
- Collect any outstanding premiums as a result of sales and ensuring information is added correcting on the system for accounts to process.
- Manage payments in line with company policy, payments to include cash, cheque and credit/debit card payments.
- working to your own targets and assisting the team to ensure all targets are achieved on a daily basis.
- Act as a resource and support for all staff within the office and across the business.
- Liaise with insurers, management companies on client motor claims.
- Being pro-active and turning customer enquiry calls into sales and up-selling additional products to existing customers.
- Be pro-active in providing new avenues and leads for growth within the business.
- Provide strong customer focus, taking responsibility for customers needs promptly with an aim of resolving all customer enquiries.
To be considered for this role it is essential you have excellent and a strong background within customer service, organised with good attention to detail with a good level or written and verbal English.
Having experience within the insurance sector or experience of processing claims would be desirable however team fit is paramount for this company so someone who is a real team player and has a keen interest within the success of the company.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch as the company are looking to hold interviews ASAP.