Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with an established accounting firm with offices across the South West, they are now seeking an experienced Client Portfolio Manager to help continue to success of the business.
Working closely with the partner you will be responsible for managing and developing a wide range of client portfolio's where you will be delivering a comprehensive client focused service in line with the companies goals and plans.
- Maintaining a productive relationship with portfolio clients where you will have regular contact and completing all complex account works and tax issues along with dealing with any specific problems and queries as they arise.
- Visiting clients to discuss their requirements, providing appropriate advice and support along with promoting the companies services.
- Acting as a point of contact for the partner in their absence and ensuring matters are dealt with in a timely manner and updating the partner on their return and updating them on outstanding queries.
- Ensuring the compliance team is updated with appropriate information to ensure the teams work can be effectively scheduled, allowing the assessment of resources and time requirements, including flexibility to deal with new clients, additional work, or busy periods.
- Meeting with and supporting employees who work on your clients work, ensuring they are updated, given support and feedback and direction where required.
- Monitoring the achievement of the chargeable units budget, ensuring work is completed within deadlines allocated.
- Ensuring that all fee notes are generated and sent out in line with partner and client requirement.
- Assisting clients when needed by the partner and carrying out project work for the partner as and when required.
As well as the above duties we are looking for someone who is able to actively identify opportunities and up-sell on additional services, being able to demonstrate new ideas, developing of business contacts and working to build on existing and new client portfolio's.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience working as a client portfolio manager within an accountancy practice, someone who has excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with clients and offer an exception service.
Various travel to client locations in the Southwest along with being able to travel to the offices when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic, growing organisation where within this role you will be responsible for managing and charging your own time.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please get in touch for immediate consideration.